November 03, 2012

Skullful






I finally got around to exploring the city I've been living in for the past 6 months; I decided on the "Up, Close & Personal" approach by doing a little city cycling. The weather was simply brilliant, a serene warmth and cool breeze. I think the Fall was saying it's goodbyes.












Shirt by LF
Scarf by juicy couture




Speaking of weather, our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy. We were fortunate enough to only be touched by it's enormous force. to all the cities affected, we wish you a speedy recovery. <3



x.




3 comments:

  1. Spectacular pictures mashalla! Which camera did you use? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sense of fashion is very modern and chic ... any recommended online shopping websites :)??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and I'm relieved to hear that Sandy didn't really affect you too badly. My moms family are from Florida, the Gulf Coast, and I know how terrible a hurricane can be and how much devastation it can cause.

    I love the concept of your blog and really love the McQueen love in this outfit!

    Love from Kuwait
    Nadia
    http://my-pinkelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete