September 12, 2012

Fashion's Night Out. The D from DC Report

I took some time off studying and went to see what  FNO was all about. I'm glad I did!

For a city known as the heart of American politics (and not it's fashion), I wasn't expecting much. I was wrong. I cross M Street almost every day. The shops close early and the street becomes deserted by sunset. That wasn't the case on september 6th! M Street was packed with people, and they looked... well they looked different. Fashion's Night Out was not about the latest trends, otherwise we would have all looked like a giant catwalk occupying DC.

I'll stop now and let the pics do the talking. (do pardon the mobil phone quality photos)














Some people really stood out 






The coolest tiaras ever!




For those poor souls that came straight from work, FNO had them covered.







Vitamin Water was in it too.


I've never seen UGG looking so fancy.







                                   Keihl's had great music and a very long line for free facials.





Urban Outfitters weren't too happy with the FNO shirts, so they had a "add a little fun to your tees" section.


Guilty as charged Mr. Colbert




And it was all proudly American made.








No comments:

Post a Comment