September 25, 2012

Introducing: The Hania Luxury abayas

This is a special post, for those special women with a royal sense of fashion. We are honored to present you with HANIAS Luxury Abaya collection. A collection fit for royalty, a collection that we absolutely loved and are sure you will too.

One design in particular stood out, gracefully worn by HRH Princess Ameera, talk about a match made in heaven.




Looking at these beautiful and unique pieces makes me look forward to getting one for myself, so when I land back home I do so with style!
Here are photos of this exquisite collection:



















To know more about the designer and her amazing creations:
Check and Like her facebook page to get recent updates on upcoming Abaya collection


Love, 
D

1 comment:

  1. THis is really great abays I wondered if u have any umbrealla abyas

    ReplyDelete